What You'll Get
- $79 for admission for one to a one part workshop (up to $263.49 value)
- $139 for admission for two to a one part workshop (up to $526.98 value)
- $699 for admission for one to a three part workshop (up to $1554.95 value)
- $999 for admission for two to a three part workshop (up to $3109.90 value)
Special FX Movie Make Up Workshop
One part workshop on Saturday, July 8, from 1-4 p.m.
- Learn: the dos and don’ts of special effects makeup from industry professionals. Students will watch a live, step-by-step demonstration of the complex techniques used to transform the actor.
- Meet: fellow aspiring makeup experts, award-winning artists, other industry professionals, and the special-effects expert who hands you your certificate of completion.
Hands-On Master’s Special FX Prosthetic Application Workshop
Three part workshop on August 12, August 19, from 1-5 p.m. and September 9 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Week 1: Watch as industry veterans execute a full character transformation involving prosthetic makeup, bald cap application and a variety of professional techniques.
Week 2: Get hands on practice with prosthetic application as you practice your artistry on models in class and create your very own prosthetic makeup.
Week 3: Take part in a professional special effects makeup photoshoot as your prosthetic character is shot by an award winning photographer. The third week finishes with your mastery certification and a professional image for your portfolio
Presented by: BxC Studios, a team of more than a dozen professionals from all over the entertainment industry, including rising stars and seasoned executives, specializing in visual production and executive producing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.