- $99 for admission for one to a three-hour Special FX Out of Kit Simulation Make-Up Workshop on Saturday, February 4, at 1 p.m. (up to $210.99 value)
- $399 for admission for one to a Special FX Make-Up Pt. One Class and Two Hand-On Prosthetic Workshops on Saturday, February 18 at 1 p.m. and Saturday, February 25, at 1 p.m. (up to $832.92 value)
- $699 for a three-week Special FX Make-Up Hands-On Prosthetic Workshop on Saturday, February 18 and 25 at 1 p.m and March 11 at 11 a.m. (up to $1,554.95 value)
Special FX Movie Makeup Classes
- Special FX Out of Kit Simulation Make-Up Workshop: In this three-hour workshop, students take their on-set makeup skills to a new level a top industry artists and professionals teach the do’s and don’ts in step-by-step detailed turtorials. Students also enjoy networking with fellow artists and pros, and receive a certification as a special effects makeup artist after the seminar.
- Special FX Make-Up Pt. One Class and Two Hand-On Prosthetic Workshops: It begins with a four-hour intensive curriculum in creating the perfect movie monster, followed by professional lessons in character transformation and prosthetic application, plus a certification.
- Special FX Make-Up Hands-On Prosthetic Workshop: Embody the highest level of professional techniques and transcend as an artist in this three-week program that includes monster creation, hands-on lessons in special effects development, and the chance to apply your very own prosthetics on a professional model. All students earn a mastery certificate upon completion of course.