- One ticket to Spirit Fest DFW
- When: Sunday, November 10, at noon
- Where: Rangers Ballpark in Arlington
- General admission or reserved seating
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- $10 for general admission (a $25 value)
- $30 for reserved seating in sections 10, 16, or 19–22 on the baseball diamond (a $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Spirit Fest DFW
- What to expect at Spirit Fest DFW: Family-fun activities begin at 11 a.m., with two stages of spiritual music, worship, and fellowship from some of the biggest names in contemporary Christian music beginning at noon
- The lineup: Third Day, Switchfoot, Peter Furler, and Francesca Battistelli
- 20 GMA Dove Awards, 4 Grammy Awards, 1 American Music Award, and over 10 million albums sold: just a few of Third Day’s accolades
- Third Day favorites to raise your hands to: “Call My Name,” “Lift Up Your Face,” “I Need A Miracle”
- Where Switchfoot got their name: “Switchfoot” is a surfing term that means taking a new stance on the surfboard and facing the opposite direction. All of the band members are surfers and saw it as a metaphor for approaching life.
- 34 weeks: the amount of time that Peter Furler’s “Matter Of Faith” spent on the Billboard Christian Songs Chart
- Where else you’ve seen him: as the former lead singer of Newsboys
- 5: the number of GMA Dove Awards that singer-songwriter Francesca Battistelli has won so far
- 6: The number of GMA Dove Awards she might have at the time of this Groupon. She’s up for Artist Of The Year.
- Francesca Battistelli songs that lift the spirit: “It’s Your Life,” “This Is The Stuff,” “Strangely Dim”
- Non-musical sights and activities: carnival rides and bounce houses<p>