What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: a two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise
- Departure location: Inner Harbor
- Departure times: see the schedule
- What’s included:
- Lunch buffet with entrees, salads, and desserts (view the menu
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to lounge spaces, and interactive games
- Ticket option for children aged 3-12
- Free admission for children under 3
- The vessel: Spirit of Baltimore
Spirit of Baltimore
- The Spirit: A multi-tiered recreation vessel, the Spirit of Baltimore is well-stocked with entertainment for every passenger—cozy lounge spaces and larger-than-life games line the top deck, while the lower level sports a dance floor complete with DJ and colorful lights.
- The fare: The Spirit’s dinner buffet menu comes loaded with satisfying favorites for everyone onboard, including fresh salads, baked pastas, and hearty entrees. Guests should save some room for the dessert menu, which features multiple flavors of cake served with unlimited coffee and hot tea.
- Baltimore from the water: As the Spirit cruises along the river, guests can experience panoramic views of the Baltimore skyline from the boat’s top deck—the perfect spot for a new profile picture, or for a quiet moment to enjoy the view.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2019. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Maximum of 8 vouchers may be used per reservation. Cannot combine reservations into larger group. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty Cruises. Not all seats are discounted. Online reservation required. Limit 4 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All sales final after date of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises began in 1978 when the Spirit of Norfolk was christened and began cruising the historic Elizabeth River. Today, they have 30 boats across nine locations and host more than 1.9 million guests each year. They offer day and evening cruises, excursions, and private charters in 11 cities across the US. While on board, guests can enjoy scenic views in unique spaces, with customizable packages are also available upon request.