- Two tickets to the Spokane Shock’s 2015 home opener
- When: Against the Philadelphia Soul on Saturday, April 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Spokane Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $22 for two upper-level endzone tickets (up to a $41 value)
- $34 for two lower-level endzone tickets (up to a $67 value)
The Scouting Report
After kicking off their season in Arizona against the defending champions, the Shock return to Spokane on April 4 to celebrate their home opener against the Philadelphia Soul. The team rumbled to the playoffs last season on the shoulders of defensive end James Ruffin, who earned Defensive Lineman of the Year honors for recording a league-leading 14 sacks and reining in quarterbacks without even using a lasso. Ruffin will anchor the team’s defense again this year. Offensively, the Shock will rely on new quarterback Carson Coffman, who threw 53 touchdowns as a member of the Iowa Barnstormers in 2014.
When it was first formed in 2006, the Spokane Shock overwhelmed the Arena Football League’s now-defunct development league, reaching the ArenaCup in three out of four seasons and winning it twice. In 2010, the Shock got the call. The team was promoted into the AFL proper, electrifying fans by winning the ArenaBowl in their very first season. Over the last four seasons, the Shock have maintained a winning pedigree by never finishing a season with a losing record and defeating every person who’s challenged them to a game of tic-tac-toe.