- Two tickets, popcorns and sodas to a Spokane Shock arena football game against the San Jose SaberCats
- When: Friday, June 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $26 for two upper-level endzone tickets with two popcorns and two sodas ($51 value)
- $38 for two lower-level endzone tickets with two popcorns and two sodas ($77 value)
The Scouting Report
On June 26, the Spokane Shock step onto the gridiron for a fierce divisional showdown against the San Jose SaberCats. And it won’t be a cakewalk. San Jose is currently the team to beat in the AFL, scoring 709 points in their first 12 games without resorting to using two footballs on every play. As the action takes place on-field, fans can cheer the Shock to victory while enjoying included popcorn and soda.
When it was first formed in 2006, the Spokane Shock overwhelmed the Arena Football League’s now-defunct development league, reaching the ArenaCup in three out of four seasons and winning it twice. In 2010, the Shock got the call. The team was promoted into the AFL proper, electrifying fans by winning the ArenaBowl in their very first season. Since then, the Shock have maintained a winning pedigree by making frequent playoff appearances and defeating every person who’s challenged them to a game of tic-tac-toe.