What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $22.89 value)
- Their Grungy Sound: Lead singer Vinnie Dombroski’s soaring growl blends seamlessly with the gritty, high-octane rock of this five-piece act from Detroit.
- Their Early Success: Their 1994 debut album, Rotting Piñata, was certified gold by the RIAA, and their song “Have You Seen Mary” from their followup album, Wax Ecstatic, appeared in Kevin Smith’s 1997 film, Chasing Amy.
- What You’ll Hear: Expect hits such as “Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)” and “Plowed,” plus tracks from their latest album, 2016’s The Beer Sessions.
Jimmies Chicken Shack
- Alternate rock band from Annapolis with hits from the late 90’s with hits such as “High” and “Dropping Anchor”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 21, 2018. Limit 20/person. Redeem starting 7/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.