A football’s distinctive construction allows it to be thrown in a tight spiral, kicked through the uprights, or filled with helium so that it can return to its mother, the blimp overhead. Take possession with this Groupon.
- Two tickets to see an Indianapolis Colts preseason football game
- When: Saturday, August 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $39 for two tickets for terrace-level seating in sections 604–605, 607–609, 624–629, or 632
- $88 for two tickets for loge-level seating in sections 401–402, 424, 428–429, 450–451, or 453
- $88 for two tickets for street-level endzone seating in sections 101–103, 105, 124, 128–129, 151–153, 204–206, 221, 224, 247, or 249
- $125 for two tickets for street-level side seating in sections 109–110, 116, 118, 143–144, 209, 216–218, 236–237, or 243
- $229 for two tickets for club-level seating in section 115 or 138
- $269 for two tickets for club-level seating in sections 112–114 or 140<p>
Sport Events, LLC is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with The Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You must redeem at Sport Events, LLC’s office.<p>
The Scouting Report
Following a road win last Sunday, Indianapolis returns home for a preseason match against Cleveland on Saturday, August 24. The game comes on the heels of an encouraging victory in New York that showcased a starting offense that’s already working in sync. The team’s young starting QB played into the second quarter, putting up 2 TDs and 107 yards to take an early lead—an edge that held till the end of the game, and as some physicists hypothesize, will exist forever in parallel universes.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.