Theater challenges audiences by blending the real and the imaginary, much like a neighbor who accuses you of giving her goiters with your brain. Enhance reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for one 2014–15 Spotlight Theatre Company season ticket (up to $89 value)
- When: August 30, 2014, through July 25, 2015
- Where: The John Hand Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the 2014–15 season calendar.
- For a military legal thriller—and Broadway hit—from the writer of The West Wing, Social Network, and The Newsroom, check out: A Few Good Men (August 30–September 27)
- For a holiday comedy featuring accidental arson, an overdue pregnancy, and a Christmas program spiraling out of control, check out: Christmas Belles (November 22–December 20)
- For a period comedy about two frustrated English housewives who invite two very different women to share the expense of a holiday at an Italian villa—and relearn who they are—check out: Enchanted April (February 23–March 21)
- For a gruesome tale—adapted for the screen by Alfred Hitchcock—about two students obsessed with committing the perfect murder, check out: Rope (May 16–June 13)
- For a farcical comedy about a terminally shy American pretending to be from a non-English-speaking country, who then hears more than he should, check out: The Foreigner (June 27–July 25)
Spotlight Theatre Company
Spotlight Theatre Company began without a home. In 1998, Executive Producer Pat Payne founded the company, which spent the next decade on the road. When it finally settled in to the John Hand Theatre, it celebrated with a well-received production of 12 Angry Men. But their nomadic beginnings informed an aesthetic that ranged well beyond dramas about men and anger. Farces, romances, murder mysteries, and musicals fill out their annual programs, which run all year long.