- $139 for one three-day G-Pass to the Spring Awakening Music Festival (up to $194.35 value)
- When: Friday, June 13 – Sunday, June 15
- Where: Soldier Field
- Door time: 3 p.m. (Friday), noon (Saturday and Sunday)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full 2014 lineup.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Spring Awakening Music Festival
Last year SAMF 2013 welcomed over 25,000 party goers per day to join the music and fun, and this year they’re expecting an even bigger party.
Highlights from Spring Awakening 2013
* Tiësto: groundbreaking trance artist and #1 on Rolling Stone's list of The 25 DJs That Rule the Earth * Knife Party: a side project of two members from Australian act Pendulum, this duo builds frenetic tracks they call "seizure music" * Pretty Lights: the brain behind the Grammy-nominated A Color Map of the Sun, which saw him recording original music with the Harlem Gospel Choir and Treme Brass Band, pressing it to vinyl, then sampling it and synthesizing it to create an otherworldly dance album * Diplo: "The tastemaker's tastemaker," according to Rolling Stone, who's "made countless major contributions to humanity's supply of cool-sounding stuff." Among them: conspiring with M.I.A. for most of her career * Kaskade: called the "new face of electronic dance music" by the New York Times, Kaskade tears down dancers' self-consciousness with skull-rattling bass * Big Gigantic: combining traditional DJing with live jazz saxophone and drums, this classically trained duo reinvents the conventions of EDM music * Bingo Players: When DJ Magazine asked this Dutch duo to describe their sound, they kept it simple—"We just call it dance music, and it's our life!" * Dillon Francis: this moombahton and moombahcore pioneer (and Diplo protege) is best known for the stuttering single "I.D.G.A.F.O.S." and his chronic addiction to acronyms * Flux Pavilion: his symphonic brand of dubstep recently hit the big screen with "I Can't Stop," which was included on The Great Gatsby soundtrack * Also appearing: Benny Benassi, Eric Prydz and [more to be announced](http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-spring-awakening-music-festival-7/special_content)