- $50 for a four-festival general-admission pass from Big City Events (up to $100 value)
- Door time: each event’s designated start time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The pass includes Big City Events credentials and a lanyard, priority check-in at each event, discounts on additional general-admission tickets, and invitations to BCE Passholders parties and events.
- Spring Beer Fling at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park on Saturday, March 21, from 12 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Margarita Festival at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park on Saturday, May 23, from 2 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Summer of Rum Festival on Saturday, August 15. Venue and time TBA.
- Bourbon & Brew Country Bash in November. Venue, date, and time TBA.
- Spring Beer Fling: Celebrate the arrival of one of the four best seasons with seasonal beers and a full day of games and entertainment. Live music acts include rockabilly-garage rock fusion act The Black Lips. The night concludes as thousands of LED-lit beach balls descend on the crowd from above.
- Tampa Bay Margarita Festival: Prickly pear, mango, Red Bull, and other flavored margaritas cool down attendees, while music gets the crowd dancing. Last year’s event included sets from Tribal Style, Riders of the Easy Posse, Southern Train, and Daniel B. Marshall. A fireworks show lights up the sky after dark.
- Summer of Rum Festival: Celebrate National Rum Day with mai tais, daiquiris, mojitos, and other rum-filled creations. Live tunes and more provide the perfect complement to tropical drinks.
- Bourbon & Brew Festival: Barbecue, bourbon, beer, and country music with a silent “B” are on the schedule at this fest. Last year, groups including LoCash Cowboys and Southern Train Band performed. The day might also include line dancing and fireworks.