- $6 for one general-admission ticket for Sunday, April 3 (up to $8 value)
- $13 for one two-day general admission pass (up to $16 value)
- $26 for four one-day general admission passes (up to $32 value)
- Friday, April 1 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, April 2 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Spring Festival, An Arts & Crafts Affair
- The Festival: Hundreds of the nation’s top artists and crafters from 30 states display and sell their handcrafted works, filling row after row with unique home decor ideas and gifts
- The Prestige: Spring Festival was voted one of the top 100 craft shows in the country by Sunshine Artist Magazine
- Other Activities: Enjoy food, drinks, family entertainment, and hourly gift certificate drawings
Free admission for children under 10; no ticket required. Two day general admission pass to be used by 1 person for entry any 2 days. Four 1-day passes all need to be used on the same day and by four different people.