What You'll Get
A skilled stylist can craft nearly any hairdo, from a daring mohawk to a more office-appropriate mohawk. Watch beauty experts work with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Spring Hair Battle & Awards
- When: Sunday, May 18, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Glen Theater
- Door time: 4 p.m. for VIP ticket holders; 4:30 p.m. for general-admission ticket holders
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $45 for two VIP tickets (up to $60 value). VIP tickets include priority seating, gift bags, photos, and light refreshments.
Spring Hair Battle & Awards
- What it is: a stylish competition in which cosmetology professionals display their skills, and an awards ceremony for beauty-industry greats
- See up-and-coming talent at: the student competition
- See imaginative hair designs at: the stylist competition
- See the best of men's cuts at: the live barber battle
- See stunning looks, and probably no unicorns, at: the fantasy competition
- Guest speaker: La'Keisha Gray-Sewell, a nationally recognized youth advocate who founded Girls Like Me Project, Inc. and was named one of 2012's "40 Under 40 to Watch" by the Chicago Defender
- Honoree: Betty Clawson, a longtime stylist, beauty school director, and winner of this year's ICON Award
- Other attractions: live music and dance performances, raffles, giveaways, and concessions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Glen Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects NeuroCos Designs' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 4 p.m. for VIP; doors open at 4:30 p.m. for GA. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.