- One G-Pass to Spring Fest with Keith Sweat, Ginuwine, 112, Dru Hill, and Slick Rick
- When: Friday, April 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $37 for sections 112–122 (up to $70.45 value)
- $39 for section A-FLR, B-FLR, or C-FLR (rows 7–30), or sections 108–111 or 123–126 (up to $81.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Spring Fest with Keith Sweat, Ginuwine, 112, Dru Hill, and Slick Rick
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Recently, Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, Dru Hill has burned up airways and headphones with slinky hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep is Your Love.” Today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges.
- Slick Rick: Allmusic dubbed the Grammy-nominated rapper “hip-hop’s greatest storyteller” for reasons that become obvious when listening to hits such as “La Di Da Di” and “Children’s Story”
1921 W Lee St.
Greensboro, NC 27403Get Directions