- $39 for one pre-sale G-Pass to Spring Jam with Keith Sweat, Ginuwine, Dru Hill & Jon B (up to $83.95value)
- When: Friday, March 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: USF Sun Dome
- Seating: sections 213–217, 221–222, or 201–203, rows N–Z
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Spring Jam with Keith Sweat, Ginuwine, Dru Hill & Jon B
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s.
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Recently, Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, Dru Hill has burned up airways and headphones with slinky hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep is Your Love.” Today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges.
- Jon B: before this R&B crooner released his 1995 debut, Bonafide, which featured the Grammy-nominated, Babyface-backed single “Someone to Love,” he was writing New Jack Swing hits for Color Me Badd, Michael Jackson, Toni Braxton, and After 7.