What You'll Get
- $31.50 for one ticket to see Hunter Hayes (up to $56.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sprint Center
- Seating: 100-level Price 1
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Hunter by numbers: 2 – the age he started playing music on a toy accordion; 4 – the age he first performed music on television (with Hank Williams, Jr., no less); 6 – the age he received his first guitar (from Robert Duvall); 19 – the age he became one of the hottest new stars in country
- His sound: a mix of modern and classic country, R&B, and pop
- Singles that helped rapidly expand his fan base: “Wanted,” ”Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy”
- Number of instruments he plays on his albums: over 30, including guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, keyboard, horns, harmonica, hurdy-gurdy, and xylophone
- Accolades he’s received, all before the age of 23: 4 Grammy nods, 2 American Music Awards, and 2 American Country Awards, lending credence to the rumor that he’s actually Ponce de León.
- What he aims to be in his live show: in his own words, “a mix between Chris Martin, Garth Brooks, and Michael Bublé”
- Reasons to get there early: to hear country duo Dan + Shay sing their hit single “19 You + Me,” and to sway to the sweet harmonies of The Railers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sprint Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Sprint Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.