Visitors can learn more about the history of spycraft, as well as test their own skills in hacking, encrypting, surveillance, and more
About This Deal
- Adult tickets for ages 14 and up
- Child tickets are valid for ages 6-14
- Children 5 and under are free
- What’s included:
- Admission on any day through March 31, 2021
- Admission to the 007 exhibit
If you would like to reserve your time in advance and guarantee entry please email SPYSCAPE at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred Date and Time.
From the moment they enter SPYSCAPE, the visitors are immersed in the world of spycraft. After a briefing, they can enter a museum filled with challenges designed to test their skills. Some of them include:
- Special Ops Challenge: A laser tunnel, where the visitors can also find out more about the original “Q”, the inspiration for the character of James Bond.
- Deception Challenge: Here the guests can test how good their lying and lie detection skills are, as well as learn about a double agent from the FBI.
- Encryption Challenge: This challenge gives the visitors a chance to create and crack a code, as well as find out how the Enigma machine was hacked.