British pop-rockers who burst from the 1970s New Wave scene play hits like “Tempted” and new songs from their 15th studio album
What You'll Get
- Seating: balcony sections 5–8
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Squeeze with special guest KT Tunstall
- Their sound: new wave-tinged pop rock with threads of post-punk and power pop, all buoyed by lyrics from songwriters Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook. The London-based duo, who founded the band in 1973, were hailed as “The New Lennon and McCartney” by music critics.
- Their hits: multiple, including “Cool for Cats,” “Tempted,” “Hourglass,” and “Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)” (which features Jools Holland on the keyboard)
- Their latest: Their versatile 15th studio album, 2017’s The Knowledge, features the country-rock of “Patchouli,” the soulful “The Ones,” and the delicately textured “Elmers End.”
- Special Guest KT Tunstall: Scottish singer-songwriter behind hits like “Black Horse and the Cherry Tree” and “Suddenly I See” performs songs from across her catalog
The Fine Print