What You'll Get
Street festivals are a sure sign that summer is near, just like sunflowers in bloom or snowmen screaming in agony. Celebrate the eternal cycle with this GrouponLive deal.
- One-day general admission to St. Anthony's Italian Festival
- When: Monday, June 9, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: St. Anthony of Padua Church
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $5 for two tickets (up to $10 value)
- $10 for four tickets (up to $20 value)
Attendees over the age of 61 are admitted for free; children under 14 are also admitted free with a paying parent or guardian, aged 18 or older.
St. Anthony's Italian Festival
- What it is: a yearly weeklong celebration of Italy's cultural heritage
- More specifically: the 2014 festival focuses on the Ascoli Piceno region, Italy's "vacationland" on the Adriatic Sea and the place to which many families in the Wilmington area can trace their roots
- A bit about St. Anthony of Padua Church: it's a national historic landmark closing in on its centennial anniversary; tours take place nightly
- What you can dance to during the fest: soul from the 10-piece Exceptions and Italian hits from Idea 71, Primavera, and Fulvio
- What you can practice harmonizing to: a micro-concert featuring tunes by Vivaldi
- What there is to eat: dishes from La Casa Pasta, Caffé Gelato, and other vendors, as well as an Ascoli Piceno–inspired menu from Chef Guiseppe Furio
- What's up with the LED screens?: the Carman FIAT–sponsored 9′x12' LED Wall will display stunning images of the Ascoli Piceno region, behind-the-scenes photos of the fest, and pictures from the history of the parish
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 9, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Redeem starting 6/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at St. Anthony of Padua Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects St. Anthony's Italian Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.