- One G-Pass to see Boz Scaggs
- When: Wednesday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: St. George Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $35 for the second mezzanine (up to $57.15 value)
- $55 for the front mezzanine (up to $78.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Boz spent his musical early days: playing guitar and lending occasional lead vocals to the Steve Miller Band
- His breakthrough solo album: 1976’s multi-platinum wonder, Silk Degrees
- Silk Degrees singles you know by heart: “Lido Shuffle,” “Lowdown,” “What Can I Say”
- The sound he’s cultivated since: a fusion of rock, blues, jazz, and soul, peppered with a sensual voice
- His ties to fellow music legends Michael McDonald and Donald Fagen: he toured with them in 2010 as the supergroup Dukes of September
- His latest album: Memphis, a collection of personal favorites
- Some of those favorites: Al Green’s “So Good to Be Here,” Steely Dan’s “Pearl of the Quarter,” Bo Carter’s “Corrina, Corrina,” Boz Scaggs’ “Gone Baby Gone”