- $27.50 for one ticket to Eddie Money (up to $65.35 value)
- When: Sunday, May 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: St. George Theater
- Seating: rear orchestra or front mezzanine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Eddie Money sound: raucous anthems that shake and sizzle like an old clothes dryer filled with bacon
- How long he’s been a fixture of American radio waves: since he unleashed his eponymous double-platinum debut in 1977
- Its singles: “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” and a cover of Smokey Robinson’s “You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me”
- Later singles: 1982’s “Shakin,’” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” the inescapable 1986 duet with Ronnie Spector that still grabs audiences with its sugary power chords, new wave synth-line, and refrain from The Ronettes classic “Be My Baby”
- His latest project: Two Tickets To Paradise: The Musical, a musical adaptation of Money’s life story that features a fictionalized version of himself (as the narrator), his band (as a band), and benefits his charity, the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- What to expect from an Eddie Money concert: hits that are permanently etched into your brain and generous doses of witty banter from a master showman
St. George Theater
35 Hyatt St.
Staten Island, NY 10301