What You'll Get
- $27.50 for one ticket to Eddie Money (up to $65.35 value)
- When: Sunday, May 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: St. George Theater
- Seating: rear orchestra or front mezzanine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Eddie Money sound: raucous anthems that shake and sizzle like an old clothes dryer filled with bacon
- How long he’s been a fixture of American radio waves: since he unleashed his eponymous double-platinum debut in 1977
- Its singles: “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” and a cover of Smokey Robinson’s “You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me”
- Later singles: 1982’s “Shakin,’” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” the inescapable 1986 duet with Ronnie Spector that still grabs audiences with its sugary power chords, new wave synth-line, and refrain from The Ronettes classic “Be My Baby”
- His latest project: Two Tickets To Paradise: The Musical, a musical adaptation of Money’s life story that features a fictionalized version of himself (as the narrator), his band (as a band), and benefits his charity, the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- What to expect from an Eddie Money concert: hits that are permanently etched into your brain and generous doses of witty banter from a master showman
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at St. George Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.