- $6 for one ticket to see St. Jimmy, The Mark, Tom & Travis Show, & Don't Speak (up to $7.20 value) with one drink (up to $5 value each; up to a $12.20 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoe's
- Standing room general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
St. Jimmy, The Mark, Tom & Travis Show, & Don't Speak
- Who this concert is for: fans of catchy '90s alternative rock, and those who've skipped decades of Lollapaloozas due to mud phobias
- Band that nails the style, eyeliner and spiked hair of Green Day: St. Jimmy
- Where they got the name: St. Jimmy is the hero of Green Day's rock opera American Idiot
- What's a "The Mark, Tom & Travis Show": a tribute to Blink-182, with a name taken from one of their biggest tours
- Blink-182 jams in their jam-collection: "All the Small Things," "Pathetic," "I Miss You"
- Band that tackles the complex ska-pop of No Doubt: Don't Speak
- Where they got the name: a No Doubt single that doubles as a command for chatty audiences
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.