What You'll Get
- $6 for one ticket to see St. Jimmy, The Mark, Tom & Travis Show, & Don't Speak (up to $7.20 value) with one drink (up to $5 value each; up to a $12.20 total value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mojoe's
- Standing room general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
St. Jimmy, The Mark, Tom & Travis Show, & Don't Speak
- Who this concert is for: fans of catchy '90s alternative rock, and those who've skipped decades of Lollapaloozas due to mud phobias
- Band that nails the style, eyeliner and spiked hair of Green Day: St. Jimmy
- Where they got the name: St. Jimmy is the hero of Green Day's rock opera American Idiot
- What's a "The Mark, Tom & Travis Show": a tribute to Blink-182, with a name taken from one of their biggest tours
- Blink-182 jams in their jam-collection: "All the Small Things," "Pathetic," "I Miss You"
- Band that tackles the complex ska-pop of No Doubt: Don't Speak
- Where they got the name: a No Doubt single that doubles as a command for chatty audiences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 11/2 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mojoes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mojoes' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.