What You'll Get
- One ticket to a St. John’s Red Storm men’s college basketball game
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- Door time: one hour before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $20 for endzone seating in sections 101–103 and 111–113 ($37.50 value)
- $35 for corner seating in sections 105, 109, 115, and 119 ($75 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against Marquette University on Wednesday, January 21, at 7 p.m.
- Against Creighton University on Saturday, February 7, at noon
- Against Xavier University on Monday, February 23, at 8 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With conference play just around the corner, St. John’s is off to their best start of the Steve Lavin era. The team has notched double-digit victories in four of its first six games. And though the offensive effort has been impressive, it pales in comparison to the defense. The Red Storm boasts college basketball’s seventh-best defense, holding opponents to 36.2% shooting from the floor and 0% shooting from the arena’s rear stairwell. Even so, the team’s stinginess will be put to the test during this trio of showdowns against Big East contenders.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Madison Square Garden. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Tickemaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. John's University Athletics
With more than 100 years of history behind it, the St. John's University athletics department has earned the respect of rival programs in a number of sports. The past century has seen the St. John's men's basketball team rack up the seventh-most victories in the NCAA, sending 60 players to the pros in the process. As a testament to its success, the basketball team now plays most of its home games at Madison Square Garden, world-famous for its bewildering lack of plantlife. The school has also had success in baseball and soccer, making six College World Series appearances and taking home the NCAA Division I men’s soccer championship in 1996.