What You'll Get
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $29 for four general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
- Dates: Saturday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m. or Sunday, April 17, at 3 p.m.
IMI Festival: Tribute to Great African Composers
- The Music: Fred Onovwerosuoke’s Tribute to Great African Composers, commissioned by the African Music Center
- The Stars: acclaimed soprano Alison Buchanan, the St. Louis Women’s HOPE Chorale, St. Louis Children’s Choirs, Chicago’s Voices of Trinity, Legend Singers, and the University City Symphony
- On Saturday: The concert will open with powerful numbers from all participating choirs. Then, in the second half, the spotlight will shift to maestro Daniel and the IMI Festival Orchestra as they tackle Tribute to Great African Composers.
- On Sunday: Soprano Alison Buchanan will open the performance in memorable fashion alongside pianist Sunghee Hinners. Maestro Daniel and the orchestra will close the weekend with one final rousing production.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 1/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.