- One ticket to the home opener of the St. Louis Attack
- Opponent: Georgia Rampage
- When: Sunday, March 30, at 6:05 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for lower-level side seating (a $23.25 value)
- $15 for seating in rows 3–7 (a $31.25 value)
- $25 for seating in rows 1–2 (a $54.25 value)
The Scouting Report
On March 30, Family Arena stirs to life as the Attack kick off their inaugural season against the Georgia Rampage. Formerly the Missouri Monsters, the Attack underwent some changes during the offseason, including the hiring of a new coach and several key acquisitions. One of those new additions comes in the form of lefty kicker Corey Adamson, who splits his duties as a professional soccer player for the St. Louis Ambush indoor soccer team. Opening night marks the first of six Attack home games through the end of May, at which point the team will either advance to the postseason or cryogenically freeze its players until 2015.
St. Louis Attack
The St. Louis Attack compete as part of the X-League Indoor Football, an innovative spin on the game that revolves around big plays and high scores. During games, players race across a shortened 50-yard field and clash for double the normal points during the X-Bonus Period, which makes the final minute of the fourth quarter as suspenseful as watching a dog walk near a pizza. Other exciting X-League differences include points for defensive stops, extra points for a field goal made with a drop kick, and a head-to-head dash to start the game in lieu of a coin flip. The team takes the field at Family Arena, where off-the-field festivities and a live DJ surround games with a party atmosphere.