What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket for grand-tier seating (up to $35.20 value)
- $25 for one ticket for parterre seating (up to $41.80 value)
- $33 for one ticket for dress-circle seating (up to $56.10 value)
- $33 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $56.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Friday, April 1, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 2, at 2:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, April 3, at 2:30 p.m.
Had he been less rash, Romeo might have avoided his plight, but what chance did Prince Siegfried from Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake stand when his quest for love was bent by wizardry? Made melancholy by the necessity of marriage, the young prince sets out to distract himself with a swan hunt. To his surprise, however, the flock he’s tracking lands beside a crystalline lake and transforms into a group of beautiful maidens, led by Odette, the most beautiful of all. The evil sorcerer Von Rothbart has cursed them to be birds by day and women by night, making true love the only key to their freedom. Prince Siegfried seems like the dashing young man for the job, but he would do well to remember that sorcerers stoop to cheating—even at the game of love, and especially at Monopoly.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide shipping address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate shipping. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.