What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to a St. Louis Blues preseason hockey game (up to $55 value)
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: Scottrade Center
- Seating: Rows A–J of sections 301, 305–318, or 322 or Rows B–R of sections 302–304 or 319–321
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday, September 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, September 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Wild on Thursday, October 2, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Blues or Scottrade Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
Over the past three seasons, the St. Louis Blues have won more regular-season games than any other team in the Western Conference. Last year, they added 52 more wins to that total en route to a third-place finish in the conference. Much of that success was due to an unrelenting offensive attack: five St. Louis players eclipsed the 20-goal mark in 2013–14, making them a bigger threat to opposing goalies than any sharks swimming beneath the goal crease. Later this month, the Blues thaw the Scottrade Center ice with a slate of pre-season games before the first puck drops on the regular season in early October.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Blues, Scottrade Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketWave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.