What You'll Get
Like a Friday-night fish fry, a baseball game involves batters, plates, and running into walls in pursuit of flies. Catch a classic sporting showdown with today’s deal for one Right- or Left-field box ticket to one of six St. Louis Cardinals games at Busch Stadium. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the St. Louis Cardinals website to complete your transaction. See below for more info on fees. Choose from the following options:
• For $15, you get a ticket to the game against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, August 9, at 7:15 p.m. (a $20 value).
• For $15, you get a ticket to the game against the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday, August 10, at 7:15 p.m. (a $20 value).
• For $15, you get a ticket to the game against the Milwaukee Brewers on Thursday, August 11, at 7:15 p.m. (a $20 value).
• For $25, you get a ticket to the game against the Colorado Rockies on Friday, August 12, at 7:15 p.m. (a $50 value).
• For $25, you get a ticket to the game against the Colorado Rockies on Saturday, August 13, at 6:15 p.m. (a $52 value).
• For $25, you get a ticket to the game against the Colorado Rockies on Sunday, August 14, at 7 p.m. (a $50 value).
The St. Louis Cardinals showcase warp-speed pitches and moon-bound home runs in their quest to add an 11th World Series crown to their trophy case. Instead of hazardously hanging a hammock between the foul poles, fans can take in the game from 100-level box seats along the Right- or Left-field line. This season, right fielder Lance Berkman helms the hitting squad, logging 72 RBIs and harvesting 28 homers over 94 games. Left-handed hurler Jaime Garcia has been rocking the pitching stats for the past 137.2 innings, collecting 114 strikeouts and a 3.14 ERA in his autographed keytar case.
Busch Stadium greets each guest with stunning views of the Gateway Arch, treating them to foot-long hot dogs and mile-long bratwursts from the concessions stands (not included in today’s deal). Cards fans can also snap photos of the verdant natural-grass field, create their own Fredbird at a Build-a-Bear station, or play musical chairs in the stadium’s 46,000 seats.
Note on outside URL fees: A fee of $4.50 will be applied to every order, as well as an additional charge of $2.50 per ticket.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Customers buy through St. Louis Cardinals website, see additional conditions that apply. Valid only for listed games. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.