According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one ticket to see the Cardinals take on the Cincinnati Reds, plus a complimentary hot dog and a soda (a $32 value)
- Where: Busch Stadium
- Seating: Left- or right-field loge, which looks out over the outfield along the extended foul lines, or the left- or right-field bleachers
- Door time: Two hours before each game
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Monday, August 26, at 6:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 27, at 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 28, at 7:15 p.m.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to cardinals.com to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all cardinals.com fees in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the baseball season marches into its final months, it's business as usual for the 2011 World Series Champions. The Cardinals once again find themselves in the heat of a pennant race, this time behind the best offense in the National League. In fact, the Cardinals have already eclipsed 550 runs scored—just one of three teams to do so through August 7. When the Cardinals faced the Reds on the road at the start of August, they crushed them in two of three games, winning 13–3 and 15–2.
St. Louis Cardinals
With 11 World Series titles under their belts, the St. Louis Cardinals have thrilled hometown crowds with more than a century of on-field excellence. Opened in 2006, the current Busch Stadium greets each guest with stunning views of the Gateway Arch, treating them to foot-long hot dogs and mile-long bratwursts from the concession stands. Cards fans can also snap photos of the verdant natural-grass field, create their own Fredbird at a Build-a-Bear station, or play musical chairs in the stadium's 46,000 seats.