- One ticket to see the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Where: Busch Stadium
- Door time: two hours before each game
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Game Options
- $22 for one ticket for lower right- or left-field box seating (up to a $30.80 value, depending on the game)
- $9 for one ticket for right- or left-field pavilion seating (up to a $18.80 value, depending on the game)
Choose from the following games:
- Tuesday, May 20, at 7:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 21, at 7:15 p.m.
- Thursday, May 22, at 6:15 p.m.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to cardinals.com to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all cardinals.com fees in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
The Cardinals’ domination of the National League continued in 2013, when they won their second pennant in three seasons and stomped opponents with the league’s best offense. Through the first month of the 2014 campaign, the team is up to its old tricks—this time, behind a pitching staff that baffles opponents with one of baseball’s lowest ERAs. Later this month, the club’s well-rounded attack will be on display when the Diamondbacks slither into Busch Stadium. It will be the first time these two teams meet this season, meaning every batter who steps to the plate might have to tell a knock-knock joke to break the ice.
St. Louis Cardinals
With 11 World Series titles under their belts, the St. Louis Cardinals have thrilled hometown crowds with more than a century of on-field excellence. Opened in 2006, the current Busch Stadium greets each guest with stunning views of the Gateway Arch, treating them to foot-long hot dogs and mile-long bratwursts from the concession stands. Cards fans can also snap photos of the verdant natural-grass field, create their own Fredbird at a Build-a-Bear station, or play musical chairs in the stadium’s 46,000 seats.