All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Comedy and drinks
- When: any show through May 31
- Where: Funny Bone Westport Plaza
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $16 for two tickets to any show and two drinks (up to $33 value)
- $20 for four tickets to a Thursday or Sunday show and four drinks (up to $66 value)
- $32 for four tickets and four drinks (up to $66 value)
- $35 for eight tickets to a Thursday or Sunday show and eight drinks (up to $132 value)
- $45 for eight tickets to any show and eight drinks (up to $132 value)
- Choose from domestic beers, house wines, and well drinks
Bob Biggerstaff (February 25–March 2)
As seen on Comedy Central’s Open Mic Fight and Live at Gotham, as well as NBC’s Last Comic Standing
Warning: contains edited curse words, but you can still totally tell what he said
Ian Bagg (March 3–8)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents, MVP: Most Vertical Primate, and in his own Showtime special
Warning: contains brief profanity and good-natured ribbing of happily married people
Mike Vecchione (March 18–22)
As seen on Comedy Central, Last Comic Standing, and The Tonight Show.
Warning: contains adult humor and strong opinions about Tupac
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Funny Bone Westport Plaza. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Funny Bone Westport Plaza's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 18+. 21+ for alcohol. Not valid for special engagements. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone
For more than 25 years, Funny Bone has hosted national touring acts and local comedic talent in its cozy club for diverse 90-minute stand-up sets. While headlining jokesters dominate weekend slots, humorous hopefuls can sign up for Tuesday night open mics. During open mics, 12 to 20 performers test out their material in four-minute slots. The club strictly adheres to the time constraint, reprimanding participants who exceed 240 seconds with a month-long ban from the club and a nuggie administered by the nearest carrot top. Up to 300 attendees per show can witness these plunders and successes while sitting in either the VIP or general admission areas. Both sections offer alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.