- $6.50 for one ticket for seating in sections 208–210 or 219–221 (up to $15.35 value)
- $16 for one ticket for seating in sections 101, 106–108, 110–112, 117, 201–202, 205–206, 212–213, or 216–217 (up to $35.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Choose from the following games:
- Wednesday, January 6, at 6 p.m. (George Washington)
- Sunday, January 17, at 2 p.m. (George Mason)
- Wednesday, January 20, at 7 p.m. (Davidson)
- Saturday, January 30, at 5 p.m. (Duquesne)
- Wednesday, February 10, at 7 p.m. (Richmond)
- Tuesday, February 23, at 7 p.m. (Dayton)
- Saturday, March 5, at 7 p.m. (St. Bonaventure)
The Scouting Report
When the calendar flips to 2016, the Billikens will have to defend their home court against a steady stream of Atlantic 10 rivals. Fortunately, they’re well-equipped to do just that: four of the team’s players average double-digit points per game, including sophomore Milik Yarbrough.
A year ago, the 6’6” forward earned a spot on the A-10 All-Rookie team as one of just five freshmen in the country to lead his team in both scoring and rebounding; this season, he’s well on his way to repeating that feat. In the first few months of the new year, Yarbrough will lead the Billikens against the likes of George Washington on January 6, Richmond on February 10, and St. Bonaventure on March 5—the final game at Chaifetz Arena before it gets loaded onto a trailer and shipped off to the beach for spring break.