R&B stars who ruled the airwaves from the ’80s through the 2000s perform the hits “No Diggity,” “Where the Party At,” and “My Prerogative”
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100 or 200 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
St. Louis Music Festival
- Teddy Riley and Blackstreet: Teddy Riley is a singer and producer known for being the founder of the New Jack Swing sound and one-third of the R&B group Guy. He was also a part of another R&B group, Blackstreet, who are known for their No. 1 single, “No Diggity.” Behind the scenes, Teddy has produced songs for many hit-makers including Bobby Brown, Keith Sweat, Usher, and Michael Jackson.
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this group scored a Grammy nomination with the 2001 jam “Where the Party At.” Since then, they’ve continued recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their 2007 album, Baby Makin’ Project, and their most recent album, 2019’s A Jagged Love Story.
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown saw his solo career launched into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step,” and “On Our Own.”
- SWV: Also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
- Also appearing: El DeBarge | Doug E. Fresh
The Fine Print