- $39 for one ticket to a St. Louis Rams preseason football game ($54 value)
- Tickets will be emailed
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Seating: upper-level seating in sections 401–408, 419–435, or 446–454
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the New Orleans Saints on Friday, August 8, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Green Bay Packers on Saturday, August 16, at 3 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave. Free seats upgrades will be randomly selected.
The Scouting Report
St. Louis took a holistic approach to team-building this offseason, shoring up a weak offensive line and bolstering the strength of an already formidable defense. The team will need to find success in all phases in order to compete in their division, arguably the toughest in professional football, ever since the rule banning naps at halftime. These preseason games give St. Louis exactly the practice they’ll need to gear up for the season ahead, as both New Orleans and Green Bay made the playoffs in 2013.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.