- St. Lucie Mets baseball game
- Where: Tradition Field
- Gate time: one hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the schedule.
- $4 for one general-admission ticket to any game through September 6 ($10.25 value)
- $14 for four general-admission tickets to any game through September 6 ($32 value)
$49 for a game-day package for two to any game through September 6 ($87.50 total value), which includes:
- Two tickets for premium seating ($22.50 value)
- Two hats ($40 value)
- Two souvenir sodas ($9 value)
- Two Nathan’s hot dogs ($7 value)
- One popcorn helmet with unlimited refills ($9 value)
$85 for a sky suite rental for up to 15 people, valid for any Sunday–Thursday game ($150 value)
- Seating is on the Press Box level left of home plate
- Refrigerator, bar-top seating, and a flat-screen TV
- Private bathrooms located on press box level
- Catering is not included but can be purchased separately
The Scouting Report
- Player to watch: third baseman Jeff McNeil, who leads the Mets in hits, batting average, and on-base percentage
- Key games: August 27-29 against the Palm Beach Cardinals, who currently sit atop the Florida State League’s south division
- Promotions: post-game fireworks on September 5; see all of this season’s promotions