- $19 for one ticket to a concert in the Chamber Music series (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the season schedule
- “France & Russia” on Sunday, October 18 at 2 p.m.
- “Austria & Hungary” on Sunday, February 21 at 2 p.m.
- “Germany & Italy” on Sunday, May 15 at 2 p.m.
Saint Luke’s Chamber Ensemble
- France & Russia: Russian-American pianist Natasha Paremski joins the ensemble to play the music of Prokofiev, Debussy, Chausson, and a Copland drawing on French influences
- Austria & Hungary: The Ensemble premieres two works by Hungarian composer and conductor Iván Fischer including his India-inspired Shudh Sarang in a program filled out by his countryman Bartók, and Austrians Mozart and Haydn
- Germany & Italy: Three of Bach’s stellar Brandenburg concertos shine alongside Vivaldi masterworks in an evening drawing on the creative exchange of ideas between Germany and Italy at that time
200 Eastern Pkwy.
Brooklyn, NY 11238