What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to a concert in the Chamber Music series (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the season schedule
- “France & Russia” on Sunday, October 18 at 2 p.m.
- “Austria & Hungary” on Sunday, February 21 at 2 p.m.
- “Germany & Italy” on Sunday, May 15 at 2 p.m.
Saint Luke’s Chamber Ensemble
- France & Russia: Russian-American pianist Natasha Paremski joins the ensemble to play the music of Prokofiev, Debussy, Chausson, and a Copland drawing on French influences
- Austria & Hungary: The Ensemble premieres two works by Hungarian composer and conductor Iván Fischer including his India-inspired Shudh Sarang in a program filled out by his countryman Bartók, and Austrians Mozart and Haydn
- Germany & Italy: Three of Bach’s stellar Brandenburg concertos shine alongside Vivaldi masterworks in an evening drawing on the creative exchange of ideas between Germany and Italy at that time
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.