After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Lincoln Park, Old Town, and River North (8 a.m.–2 p.m.)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket ($44.45 value)
- $55 for two general-admission tickets ($88.90 value)
- $100 for four general-admission tickets ($177.80 value)
- Check in at 2001 N Orchard St.
Wicker Park Walking Tour (11 a.m.–5 p.m.)
- $24 for one general-admission ticket ($33.60 value)
- $40 for two general-admission tickets ($67.20 value)
- $75 for four general-admission tickets ($134.40 value)
- Check in at The Monarch (1745 W North Ave.)
- 2 $5 promo cards good for food and drink
- Drink specials
- A St. Patrick’s Day medallion
- [Lincoln Park option only] Hop-on, hop-off trolley service from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (pickups vary on attendance and traffic, with an average of every 15–20 minutes)
- Free cover at each stop
- Photo scavenger hunts, giveaways, contests, and prizes
- Games and entertainment at each venue
- First-time Uber users receive up to a $30 credit with promo code “MyDrinkOn”
- Portion of the proceeds donated to a local food bank or homeless shelter
My Drink On
Parties are always better with friends—especially brand-new ones. In ten cities throughout the US, My Drink On creates occasions for people to meet, mingle, safely imbibe, and responsibly return their pint glasses to the table in one piece. Pub crawls and whiskey tastings, holiday and yacht parties, private fetes and trolley crawls—the group works to create and promote festive, fun events. The fun isn't the only draw, however; many of its parties also raise money for a designated local charity.