The Saints take on the Chicago Dogs and Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks amid CHS Field’s views of the St. Paul skyline
What You'll Get
- Seating: outfield reserved
- View the seating chart
- August 26 or 27 at 7:05 p.m. vs. Chicago Dogs
- August 28 or 29 at 7:05 p.m. vs. Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks
A Guide to Gameday at CHS Field
- Know the Mascots: Every game, the Saints dispatch a variety of characters into the stadium to interact with fans. They include Mudonna, a two-legged pink pig; Pablo Pigasso, a four-legged actual pig; and various goofballs, from Gert the Flirt to the train-loving Al Aboard.
- Leave the car at home: There are plenty of ways to get to the ballpark without having to drive. You can ride your bike, hop on the Metro (either the bus or the Green Line), or kick back and cruise with Capitol City Pedicabs, which provides pre- and post-game shuttle service to the Tailgate Lot, Green Line, & Lowertown Ramp.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating available; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.