- St. Paul Saints baseball game and Shock Top mixology party for two or four
- Where: Midway Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Ticket Options
- $40 for two outfield-reserve tickets and admission to the Shock Top mixology party ($80 value)
- $50 for two infield-reserve tickets and admission to the Shock Top mixology party ($100 value)
For either option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks on Tuesday, July 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the RedHawks on Wednesday, July 2, at 7:05 p.m.
Though the games begin at 7:05 p.m., the all-you-can-drink Shock Top mixology party starts at 6 p.m. and runs until 8 p.m. Fans can make their way to the Shock Top Dock near first base to blend their own mixtures of different Shock Top beers, creating custom flavors.
The Scouting Report
This summer, the St. Paul Saints find themselves locked in battle for first place in the American Association’s most competitive division. With three of its four teams boasting a winning percentage of .600 or better, victories among North-Division rivals are a valuable commodity. Games on July 1 and 2 pit the Saints against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks, giving the team a shot at crucial divisional wins in front of an adoring hometown crowd and a home base that squeals with delight when the Saints round the bases and step on it.
St. Paul Saints
Before the team joined the independent American Association in 2005, the St. Paul Saints dominated play, amassing four championships over 12 seasons. As the crèche of players faces off against its Midwestern rivals, it hopes to one day send envoys to play in the major leagues—a feat already achieved by 15 Saints alumni. As one of the same three owners who’ve overseen the team since its 1993 founding, actor Bill Murray lends the team a touch of Hollywood glamour, trumping other teams’ attempts to replace their bases with Walk of Fame stars.
Home games unfold under the towering lights of Midway Stadium, an outdoor ballpark stocked with several concession stands, a bar, and family-friendly cafés and ice cream shacks. Along with plush porcine mascot Mudonna, a regular cast of entertainers delights crowds as the organist controls the weather with popular songs.