- $14 for two tickets to see the St. Paul Saints take on the Gary Southshore Railcats (up to a $28 value)
- Where: Midway Stadium
- When: Thursday, May 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Seating: Infield reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
St. Paul Saints
Before the team joined the independent American Association in 2005, the St. Paul Saints dominated play, amassing four championships over 12 seasons. As the crèche of players faces off against its Midwestern rivals, it hopes to one day send envoys to play in the major leagues—a feat already achieved by 15 Saints alumni. As one of the same three owners who've overseen the team since its 1993 founding, actor Bill Murray lends the team a touch of Hollywood glamour, trumping other teams' attempts to replace their bases with Walk of Fame stars.
Home games unfold under the towering lights of Midway Stadium, an outdoor ballpark stocked with several concession stands, a bar, and family-friendly cafés and ice cream shacks. Along with plush porcine mascot Mudonna, a regular cast of entertainers delights crowds as the organist controls the weather with popular songs.