- $11 for one ticket to see Stafford Brothers (up to $21.96 value)
- When: Saturday, April 4, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Park City Live
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Their Sound: a sunshine-drenched, synth-forward blend of progressive house, house, and electro
- For Fans Of: Steve Aoki, Deadmau5, Australia (their home country)
- Where to Begin: “Hello,” the bittersweet, chart-topping hit featuring Lil Wayne and Christina Milian
Park City Live
Underneath Park City Live’s shimmering laser light system, a slew of musical acts shine. The energetic venue is equally at home pulsating with dance music or hosting a stripped-down acoustic show, beckoning a diverse crowd of music aficionados to its dynamic confines. But the venue didn't begin life as a haven for audiophiles and their ears. The historic Summit County War Veterans Memorial Building, completed in 1940 following a fire, was originally home to an American Legion room, rifle range, gymnasium, and the Boy Scouts. But by 1984, the entertainment needs of the city had changed, and the building began providing recreation of the more artistic variety. Today, the space serves as the home for Park City Live, as well as O’Shucks Bar & Grill and Rock ‘N’ Reilly’s Irish Pub.