What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass to the Under the Sun Tour featuring Sugar Ray, Better Than Ezra, Uncle Kracker, and Eve 6 (up to $34.10 value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Stage AE
- General Admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Under the Sun Tour
- Sugar Ray: before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of these laid-back California rockers
- Better Than Ezra: The “wahow” chorus of their breakout hit “Good” ensured that people would be singing their catchy alt-rock 20 years later. The band still charts to this very day, with their latest album All Together Now reaching no. 7 on Billboard’s Top Alternative Albums chart.
- Uncle Kracker: the laid-back former DJ mixes rap-rock and pop-country on songs like “Follow Me” and “Smile,” and debuted a host of new singles on 2012’s Midnight Special
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Stage AE on 8/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.