- One ticket to the Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour, starting from $24.95
- Hours: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- This value includes applicable online ticketing fees and does not reflect any discounts offered by the merchant
For a tour of Madison Square Garden, check out this deal.
Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- No big deal: it’s just the largest indoor theater in the world
- Big numbers: 25,000+ lights; 84-foot ceilings; three orchestra-sized stage elevators
- First big accomplishment: beating the stock market crash. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. pushed the venue’s development along in spite of the collapse, hoping it would serve as a beacon of hope—and that it might bolster the city’s economy to boot. It worked.
- Biggest instrument: the Mighty Wurlitzer, an organ whose pipes have occupied 11 rooms of the venue. The pipes range in size from just a few inches long to 32 feet long.
- Big kicks: courtesy of the Rockettes, who have performed in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular each year for the better part of the century.
- A very big tour: over its 75 minutes, you’ll marvel at the Wurlitzer and the building’s art-deco architecture. And while you’re at it, take the time to learn the secrets of its stage, have a gander at the signed celebrity guestbook and say hello to a Rockette.
1260 Sixth Ave
New York, NY 10020