- $60 for one ticket to see The Fox on the Fairway, including a dinner buffet (up to $103.95 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 16, September 30, or October 14, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Stage West Theatre Restaurant
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the dinner-buffet menu
Tables may be shared with other guests.
The Fox on the Fairway
Hijinks pop up like perfect tee-offs in The Fox on the Fairway, the latest farce from Lend Me a Tenor scribe Ken Ludwig. George Wendt and Bernadette Birkett star in this story of a country club’s star golfer who defects to a rival organization right before a big match. Naturally, the club’s owner is at a loss—until he realizes his new hired hand Justin isn’t half bad on the links. But Justin is in love with the waitress Louise, and she chooses the worst moment possible to give him some bad news, resulting in a madcap romp of mistaken identities, poorly thought-out wagers, and romantic misunderstandings.