All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9 for one ticket to see the preview performance of Last of the Red Hot Lovers on March 12 (up to a $16.50 value)
- $20 for one ticket to see the opening night performance of Last of the Red Hot Lovers on March 13 (up to a $41.50 value)
- $15 for one ticket to see Last of the Red Hot Lovers on select dates between March 14–29 (up to $31.50 value)
- Where: Stageworks Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Last of the Red Hot Lovers
Neil Simon’s 1969 thigh-slapper follows the nebbish Barney Cashman, a middle-aged married man desperate to join the sexual revolution while he still can. Despite his adulterous naiveté and reverse-pole animal magnetism, Barney decides to play the field and see how many fish the sea truly holds, resulting in a parade of red faces, misunderstandings, and conversations about depth-finders. Skewering both Barney’s sense of sexual identity and his failure to live up to it, the play presents a ribald good time at the expense of one man in the midst of a lustful crisis.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at X. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Stageworks Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.