What You'll Get
An intimate concert allows audiences to really connect with musicians and their songs in a way that can’t be replicated by sitting in the seats of a giant arena or burrowing beneath an artist’s shower. Get close to a music-maker, but not too close, with today’s GrouponLive deal to The Stained Glass Coffeehouse at the Congregational Church in Deerfield. All shows begin at 7 p.m., with doors opening at 6 p.m. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a package for two to see Tangleweed on Saturday, February 18 (up to a $49.04 total value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets (up to a $33.04 value, including all fees)
- Two cups of café au lait (a $4 value)
Tangleweed’s CD, Please Punch Richard for Me (a $12 value)<p>
- For $8, you get one general-admission ticket to see Annie and Rod Capps on Saturday, March 31 (up to a $16.52 value, including all fees).
- For $8, you get one general-admission ticket to see Kim and Reggie Harris on Saturday, April 28 (up to a $16.52 value, including all fees).
- For $8, you get one general-admission ticket to see Joe Jencks on Saturday, May 19 (up to a $16.52 value, including all fees).<p>
The Stained Glass Coffeehouse’s concerts immerse audiences in the soothing euphonies of local and nationally known musicians in an intimate space. Tangleweed weaves a bluegrass twang into original songs and traditional ditties, getting feet stomping with old-timey aplomb. Guests take home a copy of the band’s fourth album, Please Punch Richard for Me, keeping concert-formed memories alive or training a flock of parrots to imitate the singers’ voices. Annie and Rod Capps couple the former’s winsome vocals with the latter’s deft instrumental accompaniment, and Kim and Reggie Harris caress ears with a songbook of folk music and African-American spirituals. Irish-American guitarist and singer Joe Jencks opens up hearts with soulful lyrics and crystalline vocals, and local artists open every concert, warming up audiences and melting heckling snowmen before headlining acts take the stage. The proceeds from each event will be donated to local and international charities.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2/person for Tanglewood option; limit 5/person for all other options. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Congregational Church in Deerfield. Must provide first & last name at checkout, which will be provided to Congregational Church in Deerfield. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Stained Glass Coffeehouse's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.