All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $18.08 value)
- Choose from the special engagements below
Stand Up NY requires a two-drink minimum per person, not included with this deal.
- Mother’s Day Show (Sunday, May 8, at 8 p.m. or 10:15 p.m.): Celebrate mom with a standup showcase led by Harrison Greenbaum, winner of the Andy Kaufman Award, or Ari Shaffir, seen on HBO’s Down and Dirty with Jim Norton.
- Chris DiStefano (Wednesday, May 11, at 8 p.m.): Comedian seen on The Late Show with David Letterman and all over MTV shuffles through a Rolodex of high-energy characters; Mark Normand, Mike Fine, and Bob DiBuono join him.
- Damien Lemon (Monday, May 16 or 23, at 8 p.m.): This comic, seen on Comedy Central and The Amazing Spiderman, is joined by Ryan Hamilton, Alexis, Guerreros, Josh Gondelman, and Dan Soder.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required; online reservations preferred. Line-up subject to change. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+, or 16+ with Parent or Guardian. Two drink min. per person. Must Arrive 30 Minutes Prior to Showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stand Up NY
Sending chuckles echoing throughout the surrounding neighborhood for more than 25 years, Stand Up NY has staged dozens of nationally acclaimed comedians including Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Jon Stewart, Caroline Rhea, and Judah Friedlander. The intimate, 100-seat venue hosts as many as three nightly performances from comics who have appeared on HBO, Comedy Central, and the kiss cam at a professional basketball game. A full bar unleashes torrents of humor-helping cocktails and the kitchen plates piles of eats such as nachos, burgers, and wings chosen from a full menu.