- Tickets to a standup-comedy show, with drinks and tickets to a future show
- When: any show through December 27; tickets to future shows have no expiration date
- Where: Stand Up NY
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the upcoming acts.
- $26 for two tickets, two drinks, and two tickets to a future show (up to $112 total value)
- $49 for four tickets, four drinks, and four tickets to a future show (up to $224 total value)
Attendees must purchase a second drink at the show to fulfill Stand Up NY’s drink minimum. All attendees must be 16 or older; those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Yannis Pappas (October 14)
Co-anchor of Fusion Network’s Fusion Live, and also seen on VH1’s Best Week Ever
Warning: contains vulgar language and themes
Sabrina Jalees (October 20)
As seen on Last Comic Standing and MTV’s Failosophy
Stand Up NY
Sending chuckles echoing throughout the surrounding neighborhood for more than 25 years, Stand Up NY has staged dozens of nationally acclaimed comedians including Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Jon Stewart, Caroline Rhea, and Judah Friedlander. The intimate, 100-seat venue hosts as many as three nightly performances from comics who have appeared on HBO, Comedy Central, and the kiss cam at a professional basketball game. A full bar unleashes torrents of humor-helping cocktails and the kitchen plates piles of Italian-style eats such as fried calamari and pizza chosen from a full menu.
87% of 148 customers recommend
“Drinks are a bit expensive and there is a two drink minimum per person, so make sure you bring enough cash, but it was well worth it. The comedians are great. Very...”
“Drinks are a bit expensive and there is a two drink minimum per person, so make sure you bring enough cash, but it was well worth it. The comedians are great. Very entertaining and funny! I enjoyed myself.”
“Get there early for a good seat!”