What You'll Get
- Admission to a standup comedy show with drinks
- When: any show of your choice through September 30, excluding special engagements
- Where: Funny Bone Valley Park
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- $16 for two tickets and two drinks, valid any day (up to $35 value)
- $20 for four tickets and four drinks, valid Thursdays and Sundays (up to $58 value)
- $32 for four tickets and four drinks, valid any day (up to $70 value)
- $35 for eight tickets and eight drinks, valid Thursdays and Sundays (up to $116 value)
- $45 for eight tickets and eight drinks, valid any day (up to $140 value)
- Choose from domestic beers, house wines, and well drinks.
Judy Tenuta (July 10–11)
As seen in The Vagina Monologues, Menopause The Musical, and her own stand-up specials on Showtime, HBO, and Lifetime.
Jeremy Essip (July 23–26)
Featured more than 15 times on the Bob and Tom Show, Essig has released three comedy albums and can be heard on his own satellite radio station Pandora Channel
Warning: contains some strong language and harsh truths for couples
Mark Sweeney (August 6–9)
A favorite on the Todd & Tyler radio show
Warning: contains strong language and two good reasons to stay broke
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older to enter. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Funny Bone
For more than 25 years, Funny Bone has hosted national touring acts and local comedic talent in its cozy club for diverse 90-minute stand-up sets. While headlining jokesters dominate weekend slots, humorous hopefuls can sign up for Wednesday night open mics. During open mics, 12 to 20 performers test out their material in four-minute slots. The club strictly adheres to the time constraint, reprimanding participants who exceed 240 seconds with a month-long ban from the club and a nuggie administered by the nearest carrot top. Up to 300 attendees per show can witness these plunders and successes while sitting in either the VIP or general admission areas. Both sections offer alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, along with appetizers such as pizza slices, chicken wings, and toasted raviolis.