What You'll Get
- $10 for one VIP ticket (up to $21.49 value)
Standup to Pulmonary Fibrosis: A Night of Comedy
- The Cause: Comedians tell jokes and garner laughs for the purpose of raising money for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation, which raises awareness, provides disease education, and funds research to help those with pulmonary fibrosis.
- Corinne Fisher: a standup comedian, writer, and actor whose 2010 one-woman show at The PIT, I Stalk You, ushered her into the New York City comedy scene. Since then, she’s taken on a role as a proponent of supportive, feminist comedy—including on her popular sex-positive podcast, Guys We F****d.
- Mike Recine: After getting his start at open mics in New Jersey, Mike Recine crossed the Hudson and took NYC by storm before starring in a half-hour Comedy Central special, recording his debut comedy album Union Delegate, and appearing multiple times on Conan.
- Also appearing: Aaron Berg | Cyrus McQueen | Wendi Starling | Daniel Crow
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.